The Premium-fabric Vintage Denim Jacket
* Selected and Sustainable fabric - Recycled Cotton
- Model is 5′ 8½″, wearing a Size S
Model's measurements: Bust - 31.5'', Waist - 23.6'', Hips - 35''
- Chest button-flap pockets
- Front button closure
- Basic collar
- Long sleeves
- Recycled cotton
This denim jacket is made of 69% Cotton,30% Recycled Cotton,1% Other Fiber.
Better denim. Better planet. Better cotton. This denim jacket is partly made from Recycled Cotton, containing independently certified recycled cotton from used textiles and manufacturing waste to reduce its environmental impact. The Recycled Cotton has sustainable benefits to our planet, using fewer chemicals, less water, less raw materials to make this denim jacket much cleaner, more recyclable, and greener. Help you live a greener and much more sustainable lifestyle.
Vintage and timeless sense. Made from recycled cotton, this denim jacket is skin-friendly, comfortable and durable, giving you a good shape and comfort. This denim jacket features two chest button-flap pockets for a stylish finish. The center front buttons make it so versatile that you can wear them buttoned up like a shirt, or undone as a shirt. Either way, it will sure to be your new wardrobe staple.
Shipping & Returns
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $69.
- Processing time typically takes between 1-5 business days. (Please refer to the Shipping Info page for various shipping costs and times to international destinations.)
- We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.( (Please refer to the Returns & Exchanges page for details)
Affordable prêt couture
Say goodbye to the middleman! By working directly with the manufacturer, we cut out large amount of cost occured in the process. Thus, we can provide half or even lower prices compared to the traditional retailers.
We collaborated with audited factories whose ethical approach is as same as us. They apply workers with fair wages and benefits, healthy and safe working environment and reasonable hours.